Friday, July 2, 2010

9 Drops of NBA Free Agency Knowledge



Random thoughts on NBA Free Agency 2010 so far...
  • I don't know who Amir Johnson is, but he re-signed with the Raps for $32 million (that'll ease the blow with fans when Bosh leaves!)
  • I heard Darko ($20 million) described as the most brilliant man on the planet this morning. I agree with the point, but I think that title belongs to his agent.
  • I can't decide if I want a LeBron Mavs jersey tee, or just a tee with a big picture of his face on it. Def getting wristbands though...
  • Rajon Rondo immediately looks underpaid at 5 years, $50 million.
  • Brendan Haywood is going to be really hard to re-sign (see wild ass contracts above)
  • Muchos gracias to Los Hawks for saving us from signing Joe Johnson.
  • Happy for Drew Gooden.
  • Also heard the Nyets are out of the LeSweepstakes because the word around the Association is that it sucks to play for Avery. Giggle.
  • If you want to read something about NBA Free Agency that is a lot better than this, see Guynes' buzz or go here

No comments: