Wednesday, July 1, 2009

pictorial essay of pros and cons to signing Jason Kidd, as well as an exploration of his whiteness


CON (definitely white, biking in a gay biker's outfit on a stationary bike in someone's basement)

CON (stupid white face)

PRO (other NBAers seem to like him)

PRO (evidence that we're not completely terrible at drafting)

CON (is just a dorky white guy)

CON (really??)

PRO (like I said, the Pros love him)

CON (not all great white NBAers love him)

I like Tom Hanks (but not his hair)

PRO (USA basketball teammates seem to really like him, might be swayed to play where he plays after the summer of 2010)

PRO-CON

PRO (All-Star that knows how to dish the rock)

PRO (Doublemint gum)

PRO (I like the Jay-Z)

CON (communist soccer- very white)

so I'm not quite sure what our conclusion is. I guess I'm on the fence, what do y'all think?

3 comments:

Rosser said...

Fingers crossed we re-sign our 37 year old PG to a 3-year deal! What?!? I'm pro, because it's JKidd. More importantly, I have zero confidence in the Mavs swinging a deal for a better PG. I also think there's a very slim chance it could help lure somebody in 2010.

So, Jason: sign here, play hard, mentor Roddy B and don't die.

Rosser said...

Oh yeah, and those pics are awesome.

Paul S said...

We need to re-sign him badly