Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Tech thoughts

They have the trifecta: most obnoxious fans, team and coach in the country. They beat A&M congratulations. I guess its all they have so good for them. They are 7-0, when’s the parade. I would just like to remind everyone they have never won anything in football…ever. They have 2 “shared” SWC championships 76 and 94. They are guaranteed to finish no higher than 3rd or 4th in the Big 12 South. They give no one any reason to believe otherwise. I welcome them putting me in my place and making me eat these words I have been screaming for almost 10 years. They have been putting up outrageous offensive numbers for years and what has it gotten them? Since 2000 when Leach got there they have finished higher than 3rd once, 2005 when they were 2nd. Call me when they win the south or beat texas and OU.
F “the spread”
F Leach
F Fran
Now I must go cry because my beloved Aggies are the worst team in the Big 12 and prob worst D1 team outside the state of Washington. But hey those of us in attendance at Kyle Field every week are reminded that our girls basketball team is supposed to be “good.” F girls basketball. They should be diverting that wasted money to paying good football players