What's up, hosers.
The 2009-10 NHL season kicks off tonight on Versus. As a proud DirecTV customer, I don't have Versus anymore after those two dropped gloves. "Dropped gloves", get it!?! (O'Neal - two minutes for being stupid). Here is the actual transcript from that meeting:
Versus: We want more money.
DirecTV: You suck for what we're paying you now. We're done. GAME OFF!!!
Therefore, no more Versus. I'm just like so T.O.ed because I won't be able to watch tonight's unbelievable doubleheader action:
I Don't Know vs. Not Sure
Not the Stars vs. Somebody Else
Truth be told, the only time I'll see any non-Stars hockey players on Thursday night is if they guest star on The Office or Always Sunny. Nevertheless, here are some kick ice hockey predictions for the 2009-10 NHL season:
- I will hope the Stars win the Cup
- They won't
- The outdoor game will be cool
- "Minnesota Wild" will continue to be the worst name in the big four sports
- AAC will be cold
- Ice Girls will be hot
- Hockey played 30 minutes outside of Phoenix, Arizona will continue to fail
- Ribeiro will have at least 3 Oh $h!T! YouTube moments
- More Razor on the Ticket will be good
- Trent will make Wayne Gretzky's head bleed for Super Fan #99
- Red Wings will go to the playoffs
- A capacity crowd will not
- I will check out Hully and Mo
So Go Stars!!! Catch those Predators on Saturday!!! I'm not gonna research this, but I assume great seats still available...